Whole House Remodeling | Portland, Oregon
Get a New House without Leaving the Old One Behind
Love your neighborhood but your house is outdated? The smart choice for many homeowners is a whole house remodel. It’s like getting a brand new home without having to leave the neighborhood you’ve grown to love. The result will be a new, modern design or enhanced existing design.
As we all know, life is ever changing. It is often necessary to accommodate your family’s needs by rearranging the floor plan of your home.
Reasons to consider a remodel:
- 1. Children are grown and on their own
- 2. Aging parents need to move in
- 3. “Aging in Place” accommodations so you can stay in your home. Portland Remodel is a “Certified Aging in Place” (CAPS) specialist.
Benefits of a remodeling project:
- 1. Save time and money by doing all your home improvements at one time
- 2. Update plumbing and electrical systems to current safety standards
- 3. Open up a cramped floor plan
- 4. Add additional living space to most rooms
- 5. Save money by improving the energy efficiency of your home
Don’t Forget the Outside
As part of your remodel don’t neglect the exterior. New paint colors, energy efficient windows, a new roof, and new siding can be the ‘face lift’ your home needs. No need to be concerned by existing openings. It’s easy to lower sill heights or add French doors where there once was a window. It’s also a good time to add architectural features such as dormers or an interesting entry.
Portland Remodel has been transforming houses into homes in the Portland Metro area for over 20 years. For a whole house remodel free consultation, call us today at 503.244.3525.